The release date for the first Fast X trailer has been made known, hinting that it will be available in time for the Super Bowl. One of the biggest films in the main Fast & Furious franchise is expected to be the tenth installment. In a film that will be released before to the end of the series, Vin Diesel will reprise his role as Dominic Toretto. Therefore, there is a lot of interest surrounding Fast & Furious 10, especially because important new cast members have joined the large list of franchise regulars, such as Brie Larson and Jason Momoa. Naturally, there has been a lot of anticipation for the debut of the first footage.
According to the news outlet Collider, the Fast X teaser will appear on February 10, 2023, only two days before Super Bowl LVII. Vin Diesel’s announcement that the Fast & Furious 10 teaser would be released in February sparked the report.
The Fast X Release Date
Fast X is anticipated to be released on May 19, 2023. F9, one of the most popular films of the COVID-19 pandemic, was initially released in June 2021, just over two years ago.
Fast X was supposed to arrive in April 2021, but it was postponed because of the outbreak. Up until December 2021, when it was once again postponed to May 2023, the movie was afterwards slated for release on April 7, 2023. The movie will only be available in theatres. know more Dead Island 2 Release Date
Star Cast of Fast X
The movie also stars Charlize Theron, Helen Mirren, Jason Statham, John Cena, Rita Moreno, Brie Larson, and Jason Momoa in crucial parts. Dominic Toretto, also known as Dom, is portrayed by Vin Diesel.
The supporting cast also features Cardi B, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Scott Eastwood, Michael Rooker, Helen Mirren, and Ludacris’ Chris Bridges, best known by his stage name Ludacris.
Who Are the Main Characters in Fast X?
Nearly all of Dom’s family members are expected to attend Fast X. Here is a brief list of the important players:
- Dominic Toretto, a former street racer who is now the patriarch of his entire family and a global force against evil, is the character played by Vin Diesel.
- The furious son of Brazilian drug lord Hernan Reyes, who is played by Jason Momoa, is named Dante.
- The formidable fighter and skilled racer Letty Ortiz, who is Dom’s wife, is portrayed by Michelle Rodriguez.
- Mia Toretto is portrayed by Jordana Brewster. She is Dom’s sister and has two kids with her boyfriend Brian O’Connor (the late Paul Walker).
- Brie Larson plays Tess, a rogue agent from the Agency who supports Dom.
- John Cena plays Dom and Mia’s estranged brother, Jakob Toretto. He was the film’s major adversary and a former member of the black ops, but by the time it was over, he had reconciled with his family.
- Tyrese Gibson’s portrayal of Brian’s old partner Roman Pierce was a quick-witted charmer with impressive driving prowess.
- Chris “Ludacris” Bridges plays Tej Parker, another of Brian’s old acquaintances. Tej is a skilled mechanic and a master technician.
- Han Seoul-Oh, a former friend of Dom’s who wasn’t believed to be alive until F9, is portrayed by Sung Kang.
Nathalie Emmanuel plays Ramsey, a proficient hacker.
- Charlize Theron plays Cipher, a formidable cyberterrorist and the antagonist of The Fate of the Furious.
- Aimes, the Agency’s new leader and Mr. Nobody’s replacement, is portrayed by Alan Ritchson.
- Scott Eastwood plays Little Nobody, Mr. Nobody’s right-hand man.
- Helen Mirren portrays Magdalene “Queenie” Shaw, the mother of Deckard, Owen, and Hattie Shaw. She is the matriarch of the Shaw family and occasionally works as Dom’s ally. Similar to him, she consistently puts her family first.
- Deckard Shaw, the son of Queenie and the guy who many people think killed Han, is portrayed by Jason Statham. He is basically Dom’s enemy and a former MI6 agent.
- Lucas Black plays Sean Boswell, a former Drift King of Tokyo and Han’s former student. As of F9, Sean lives in Germany and, together with his friends Twinkie (Shad “Bow Wow” Moss) and Earl, works as a rocket maker for the military (Jason Tobin).
- Mia and Dom adore Abuelita Toretto, who is portrayed by Rita Moreno.
- Anna Sawai portrays Elle, a new girl that joined Dom’s squad in F9.
Fast and Furious 10 narrative rumours
Fast 10 regularly accompanies Dom, Letty, and everyone else as they search for Cipher.
Despite the pain she has caused, they have managed to evade her twice now, and they will now be even more desperate to catch her.
In January 2022, it was announced that Jason Momoa will also play a brand-new antagonist in the movie. The actor will probably star in the upcoming film alongside Cipher as a result. What action will the two take next? We still don’t know for sure.
In Fast 9, we observed the team en route to space. More of it will be shown when Dom engages Cipher in space combat while operating a customised muscle car. His lifespan will be a fifth of a lightyear.
Another major narrative element is Han’s retaliation against Deckard Shaw. Deckard seems to have caught a glimpse of a ghost as the two of them come face to face in the Fast 9 post-credits sequence. Because he intended to murder Han and came perilously close to doing so, he believes that he has. It’s challenging to forget or forgive anything like that.
The role of hacker Ramsey in Fast and Furious 10 will also include new leadership responsibilities, according to Nathalie Emmanuel. She has indicated in this that Ramsey would demonstrate her worth to the rest of the crew, therefore it seems likely that Ramsey will play a more important part in the sequel.
Trailer for Fast X
Fans are excited to see Fast X in May with the release of the first trailer. Click the link below to watch the trailer.
When did the Fast X film’s production start?
The Fast X movie began filming in April 2022. The two halves of the final plot could not be filmed consecutively as originally intended due to the eleventh film’s delay. The filming locations reportedly include Rome and London.
Fast X: When And How Was It Made?
It’s expected that the story of Fast X will pick up where the last film left off. The tale will primarily take place in the present, despite potential flashbacks similar to those in F9. Because the story is planned to be extensive and take the team all around the world, expect to see many exotic places and even more exotic vehicles.
Not just Fast & Furious 10 will get a sequel.
Yes, Fast family, the tenth race is not the last one. Fast & Furious 11 is already planned, according to an interview with Vin Diesel by the Associated Press (opens in new tab). Think about Fast and Furious 10 and 11, but with a lot more cars, plus Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame.
Having said that, we also know there will be more series besides the 11-part Fast Saga. Hobbs & Shaw, who produced Fast & Furious Presents, Hobbs & Shaw 2 plans are in the works, according to Hiram Garcia, and ComicBook.com(opens in new tab) is entirely on board.
In a Sirius XM(opens in new tab) interview, the entire cast endorsed the idea of an all-female Fast Cinematic Universe spin-off. On the call, Chris Bridges was the first to bring up the subject, joking that Helen Mirren had better be in it. Jordana Brewster hinted that Eva Mendes would perhaps make a comeback.
Please let me know if you have any other details, and don’t be shy about sharing your opinions in the box below.
Ihowd is a good site for extra information.